Creamy and delicious, this one pot sausage dip is super fast and easy and perfect for an appetizer. Call me lazy if you want to, but it is great only having 1 pot to wash after cooking! If you want to be fancy, put it all in a baking dish and broil for a minute to toast the cheese you sprinkle on top.
For a graduation party or a last minute family get together, you can’t go wrong with this choice. Or, make it dinner! It is filling and great paired with crunchy corn chips, toasted pita points, or even buttered slices of French bread. The sausage and Rotel give this dip a nice, slight kick and the cheese smooths it all out and brings it all together into a great mixture. I like to brown the sausage a bit more than you might prefer. I do it just to get all that goodness and flavor going on in the pan. Of course, any cheese will do, and you could definitely make this recipe in the Crockpot as well.
A true comfort meal, you will be asked to make this again and again.
One Pot Sausage Dip
- 1 lb sausage meat I used Regular but you could use Hot sausage for an extra kick.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese
- 2 10 oz cans of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- thick cut Parmesan and Triple Cheddar cheese for topping optional
- Cook sausage on medium heat in a pot until nice and brown.
- Add all of the other ingredients – dump them in and stir.
- Top with thick cut shredded cheese if you choose.
- Serve with corn chips, toasted bread, or whatever you like.
Enjoy! Just remember, calories don’t count when eating One Pot Sausage Dip!
Now I know what to bring to my next event!
Awesome Sharon! I hope you love it!