Creamy and delicious, this dip is super fast and easy and perfect for an appetizer. Call me lazy if you want to, but it is great only having 1 pot to wash after cooking! If you want to be fancy, put it all in a baking dish and broil for a minute to toast the cheese you sprinkle on top.
One Pot Sausage Dip
- 1 lb sausage meat I used Regular but you could use Hot sausage for an extra kick.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz Velveeta cheese
- 2 10 oz cans of Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- thick cut Parmesan and Triple Cheddar cheese for topping optional
- Cook sausage on medium heat in a pot until nice and brown.
- Add all of the other ingredients – dump them in and stir.
- Top with thick cut shredded cheese if you choose.
- Serve with corn chips, toasted bread, or whatever you like.
Enjoy! Just remember, calories don’t count when eating One Pot Sausage Dip!